Pot hole on your street?

Posted on Wednesday January 27, 2021
Whether you need to report a pot hole, a burned out street light, or some other issue, the new Inman website is the place to go.
By clicking the Report a Concern button on our home page, you can report any concern online 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Your concern is automatically routed to the appropriate department for proper handling. Just select the category that applies to your situation and provide the details. We'll take care of the rest!

Let us know what concerns you - Report a Concern now.

You might also like...